Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Need advice on what to do after your bf says he is in love with you?

okay so my bf told me that he was in love with me and wants to spend every waking moment with me..... and so i said that i feel the same way.... what should i do now or should i do anything at all......Need advice on what to do after your bf says he is in love with you?
get married...Need advice on what to do after your bf says he is in love with you?
I loved when that moment happened to me.





Honestly.. just be normal. Its going to consume your mind forever now so be prepared for some day dreaming, but just keep living a loving.





If he says it again to you, just smile and say what comes to mind... cause its going to be soooo hard to do anything else but smile.





Just enjoy the love... and be sincere with every word you say back to him





%26lt;3333

No comments:

Post a Comment