Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I love my ex, i need advice on getting her back... do you think its possible?

was goin out with my ex for over a year, we broke up a month ago.. she has been ringin me and emailing me, txtin me alot lately, the other night she heard i was txtin another girl and she went crazy, and got really upset... so i talked to her and said that other girl dont mean anything,, she didnt beleive me but she does now... i told her i love her and i wud do anything to get her back, she broke up with me cause she was confused bout what she wanted.. she said the oter day she would think about gettin back together, then she said lets just see what happens, if its ment to be it will happen....she asked me to meet her last night for a drink i met her.. then we went to a club in the city, she kept flirting with me, kissin me on the cheek, and almost kissed me on the lips several times, held my hand, hugged into mr all night, does this seem like she might want me back, and now she is saying that she like another guy, and she said that i must like the girl i was txtin, and she said what comes around goes around....... she said she just wants to be freinds, i dunno what to do i just want her back.. whats the best thing to do?I love my ex, i need advice on getting her back... do you think its possible?
she is playing mind games with you, she doesnt want you but she doesnt want you with anyone else either, dont even try to get back with her. an ex is an ex for a reason. why go back when you can go forward?I love my ex, i need advice on getting her back... do you think its possible?
Keep in touch and give it time
there no right thing to do but if this is true love mayn don't ever let it go but be sure what you feelinn is real
well she went carzy when she found out that u were textin another girl


well she should no that u like that girl and stuff really


if u no wht i mean


bro these kinda girl dont do good to any


she just played with u bro.


these kinda girl just want one thing thats is loads of guys runnin after um and u dont want to be in them ok


get ur self a new girl and ignore her


then she will sure come back to u only just to leav u again but


u not going to let that happne the next time she comes just say sorry babe


i dont feel that way for u any more


u just my friend


and just see how she reacts


u will no


cheers
just got you in her palm! first, you cant just do whatever she wants you to do, and when she wants you to do it!(like go for a drink, go to the club, ect.) If you do that then she can just play with your feelings and use you whenever she wants somebody! yall will never get back together if you keep doing that. You need to straight up tell her and tell her one final time, that you love her and noone else, but you cant keep getting your emotions played with like she is doing. If she likes the other guy then dont talk to you no more like she wants you. if she talks to you then only as just friends. but if she likes you then she needs to go ahead and come on back. I now it sounds like your running her off, but you have to make her stop and think about what she really wants. If she thinks she might lose you for good, she might come running back!!
Talk to her, talk about your feelings!!
I would back off and give her some time. She is obviously still confused about what she wants. She pulls you in by flirting and then pushes you away saying that she likes someone else and you probably like the girl you were text messaging.





Don't let her play these games with you because she will continue to do so until you get fed up with it. Maybe if you back off, she will realize what she is missing. But give her a chance to miss it!
she's nuts, and you're nuts for wanting to get back into that drama. ok ???
Start seeing someone else and forget about the ex. If she wanted to be with you, she would. Sounds like she is just trying to get revenge. 95% of the time, going back with an ex will have the same ending it had the first time.
The girl is playing games. Move on. Let her play that childish stuff with the next guy.
DON';T waste your time with games! Move on...if she loves you, you won't need to chase. I have learned walking away...and fast...results in the best possible outcome more often than not.
Why do guys always want to go backwards in life. Go find someone new that you really appreciate, treat her with respect, and more on.
Once I went out with a bartender stripper chick, I left for a while without really telling her and sorta broke up with her even though we only went out like two times and I banged her the 2nd night we went out. Which was actually at a hotel room that I banged another chick I was seeing at the time. Then I called her back after I left her life for a while and she said she had to take a shower, she never called me back.





The moral of the story is, at least I banged her once.
Go all out with your heart.If u do feel for her , let her know .Be honest with yourself.Can u see future with her?think about it seriously as once bitten twice shy.if u decide to go for it.Go all out!if not be firm and get a new hobby or focus on your new gal!
well there is not much you can do when she does not know what she wants. I think she still wants you, but is talking to the other guy to try to get over you. She has been with you for so long she know no different, and that might a reason why she might wanna leave. I think you should ignore her for couple of days. And she will come around, wondering why haven't you called, why haven't you try looking for her. Keep your head up. Was ment to be will be.
dont wast ur time if she is in love with u like crazy then she will try and get u bak but if she doesnt love u in any way she wont try to get u bak

No comments:

Post a Comment