Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I need some advice on showing my boyfriend I really love him?

I know the title didnt give much information, Ill fill you in. Im 34 weeks pregnant, and almost ready to pop, and lately my boyfriend and I have been really distant towards each other...our relationship is changing. Basically I wanted some advice on what I can do to show him that I love him more than anyone, he doesnt like reading, so I didnt want to write him a long letter explaining it...any ideas..I need some advice on showing my boyfriend I really love him?
i agree you should be in a random place..or just anywhere..you can set up a little night where he comes home..the lights are dim, his fav snacks on the table, and some movies...or it doesnt even have to be a suprise let him know you want to spend some time with him, and schedule up a date..and you guys can lay on the couch or bed, and snuggle up and wacth a nice movie..and at the end(or on any day), grab his face gently..look him deep in the eyes..and say i cant believe its been 3 years, because i still love you so so much..and smile at the end..or give him a kiss/hug..and you dont even have to have a movie night, just as long as you let him know in a seriously loving way, and he seems like the type that likes things short and simple..so that ways good..hope i helped XDI need some advice on showing my boyfriend I really love him?
maybe make him a little photobook of all your great memories together and write little captions under them


something he can look at whenever he misses you or something


its kinda like your starting a new chapter in your life together so maybe you could put something about that in the picture book


then its less words since he doesnt like reading and more pictures and he'll remember the times you had and how much he loves you


you could also make a slideshow on the computer of pictures
be somewhere random. and just tell him. dont even think about it. just flat out tell him!
  • zits
  • oil companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment