Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I need advice on boy interfering with friendship(forbidden love) Please Help!!!?

So this boy and I have been in love with each other at the wrong times. I fell for him hard. I was in love with him for months, and he had no feelings back. Soon or later I realized I had to take the first step to getting over him. But I went in denial, and when people asked me about him I said I didn't like him in any way besides friendship. So my best friend asked me and I told her that I didn't have feelings for him. Honestly, we still talked on the phone until 3am and I was MADLY in love with him. She fell in love with him and then he fell in love with me but I told him I didn't have any feelings for him because I couldn't have this happen now that my friend loved him. Well she's still in love with him and I am in love with him and he is in love with me and we are kinda having a secret relationship but I feel like a really bad friend and I have no clue what to do and it is all so confusing and I am so desperate that I am telling stragers my problems. Okay did I mention that they have been boyfriend and girlfriend twice before and SHE dumped him and him and I have never had a chance...any advice?I need advice on boy interfering with friendship(forbidden love) Please Help!!!?
be honest with ur frend


its will hurt more if ur frend finds out what ur doing


be honest and tell her how u feel


and im sure yall can come up with a resolution:))I need advice on boy interfering with friendship(forbidden love) Please Help!!!?
Well if she dumped him that changes things. Although, you might want to try looking at things through her eyes. If he fell for her how would you feel? I think you should consider your answer and talk with her, you know see if she would be o.k with it. Mostly likely if you talk to her openly and honestly she will be o.k with it. Just make sure that you don't come off as rubbing it in her face because that will hurt her and probably wreck your friendship. Good luck = ]
Friends don't go out with their friends' ex-boyfriends. It is wrong. Obviously you guys can't make up your mind so move on before you ruin your relationship with her...there will be other guys that aren't so difficult or strenuous to be with.
well he doesnt love her. and if she was truly your friend then she'd understand that you love him just as much as she does. but you seem like you two belong together because you both love each other.





just be honest tell her the truth,and hopefully if shes as good of a friend as u are...then shed step aside. if she doesnt then way out whats more important.. this guy? or ur friendship?
Make yourself a bullshit sandwich.
Tell her you love him and if shes a good friend she'll understand. then there are no more secrets.. trust me its really hard but worth it in the end...
  • zits
  • makeup video
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment