Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Advice on relocating to better one's self-but leaving love of my life behind...?

I'm 24 yrs. old %26amp; am in a relationship with the man I want to marry in the near future. I've already obtained my degree %26amp; am thinking about relocating to a better area because it'll be a smart move financially. My man is still in school %26amp; will probably be there for the next 2 years. I want to start having kids within the next 2-3 years. He's saying he will not be ready just yet, because he wants to travel the world %26amp; make sure he's got all his ducks in a row before we start a family. The problem is I don't want to have any kids after age 30. I plan on moving within the next 1.5 years to grow financially. Any suggestions??Advice on relocating to better one's self-but leaving love of my life behind...?
I dont know what to tell you about that one. It's difficult either way you look at it. I'd say just don't live too far in the future. Plan out both sides of it. Keep both options open and take it one day at a time. Can your man go to another school wherever you go? Just take time with the decision, cuz there are ups and downs to both sides of it. I'm sure u can work it out. I'll tell you one thing. Don't listen to that first person who posted. That'd be the dumbest move in your life and you'd really be a*sed out. Sounds like a good man and you just don't pick those up real easy. Especially if the two of you have been thru stuff. Work is VERY important..its your life. But somethings come around a lot more than others..and its up to you to decide whats gonna be the hardest to get back. Another good job or a man good as the one u have.Advice on relocating to better one's self-but leaving love of my life behind...?
It sounds like you two have already decided your own futures and it doesn't include each other. He sounds like a dreamer and you are a realist. Move on to do your own life and the right man will find you. If he does care anything about you, he'll either just remain a distant friend or he'll follow you and make a life with you. Good Luck.
I'm 33- Ugh! that never looks good on 'paper' to me. I have 2 children the youngest is just over 6 months. Although they ARE the BEST JOB in the WORLD - babies are the hardest too. Be young, you have school out of the way. Work in your field to obtain experience at a lower level for now. When your future husband gets out of school - get out there and see what you can of this world. After a little travel settle down. Because once you have kids it's hard to travel for a long while and you need to secure your foothold in your choosen career. Something I learned recently however - COMMUNICATION!! Talk to this man you love about your hopes and fears on these issues and see where you both stand before you make any decissions without him. I wish you the best of luck hun. When the time is right your family will grow. Enjoy some time alone together first.
  • zits
  • oil companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment