Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Crushing or love: and uh.. a little advice on what to do?

ok, It started when we two became ';close'; to each other





When school was still going on I didn't have the guts to talk to her because I'm a little shy when it comes to things like that. but I was able to do it a bit but not to often. I gave her gifts. a teddy bear,Ferrero Rocher, and a necklace (which she refused).





When the school year ended.. We were able to text one another. And it was good as sweets, She asked me why I liked her I told her the reasons.. and she told me that she liked me too....





Now we cut communications again and I miss her and I yearn for the next meeting..





Crushing or love?? and please give me a little adviceCrushing or love: and uh.. a little advice on what to do?
young man, controls in your hands, slam your fist on the table and make your demands...fan the fire for the flame of the youth, you got the freedom to choose u gotta make the right mooove

No comments:

Post a Comment