Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I really love to sing and write music! I need some advice on how to get my career in singing started!?

Work your a** off...fiding gigs. Play a video of yourself on my spcace.How bad do you want it......would you play in any pub for free just to prove your good? thats what you gotta do. Do what ever it takes!I really love to sing and write music! I need some advice on how to get my career in singing started!?
well if you have a band contact me and i`ll give you a lot of info and places you can send demos, other then that I really don`t know. But if anyone has a good band and needs help starting it , let me and know b/c I know some people that might be able to help you. My e-mail address in sam_gurl_2003@yahoo.comI really love to sing and write music! I need some advice on how to get my career in singing started!?
jion a church of what kind you want that has choir ,soloists, a band ;join groups..get/hold job--make maklng music/ hobby-- the thing you spend your money on--rent a studio and a band(or maybe just a few of your friends as band)
move to LA or new york. Find an agent or start playing at pubs or clubs, get a gig. Someone might find you good and book you to a record deal. Try to get to American Idol.
  • zits
  • oil companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment