Wednesday, November 23, 2011

2 babies no time not much in common with husband but love each other 2 death advice on keeping the sparks goin

Hi. I have been married for three years at the end of this month. My husband and I have two kids. We have no one to watch the kids occassionally... so there are no breaks. We love each other and our kids dearly, but never being alone has put a huge strain on our relationship. Neither one of our kids has ever slept through the night and I am the only one that gets up with them... so I am not always in my right mind either which I'm sure doesn't help the situation. But my husband and I cannot seem to connect at all anymore. I guess my question is does anyone have any ideas on resparking what was there before kids when there is no adult time ever?2 babies no time not much in common with husband but love each other 2 death advice on keeping the sparks goin
you need send them to a friends house or put them to bed early and spend time that you need

No comments:

Post a Comment