Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Advice On How to Find My Lost Love?

Geez this is gonna be long, but i really need help and advice on this. Ok so here goes... I lost contact with my ex boyfriend for a few months now due to TELSTRA screwing him over with the new mobile plan they gave him early this year. Anyways i've been texting him and had no replies and i find that a bit strange cause he always message me back. So i decided to call one day instead of texting him. It turns out that his number has been disconnected (assuming that Telstra screwed him over with the mobile plan).





The reasons for my worries is that him and i dated for just a year and his the first guy in a long, long time that i fell deeply in love with. I would give the world to him in a second if i could. But unfortunately he wanted to break up and stayed friends. So now that i don't have his new number and assuming that he lost mine in the old sim card. How do i get in contact with him? I know where he lives but i don't drive. And he lives pretty far away so i can't simply catch a bus or train there. I've already written him a letter with my number in it and sent it of on Monday 25th of May. So i'm assuming that he should get it on wednesday. Other options is i can call his workplace and asked for him (but i really don't wanna call him at work just for his number.... or should i?)





Please help guys. Cause this is keeping me up at night and i'm worried that i might lose contact with him.Advice On How to Find My Lost Love?
Either wait to see if you get a reply in the mail or call his job and ask for him just let him know you've been worried you'd lose contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment