Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I LOVE the Jonas Brothers!!!!!! Do you have advice on how I can meet them?

I really love the jonas brothers and was hoping someone could help me meet them!!!! I really want Kevin J. to teach me guitar! hopefully one day my wish will come true!!!I LOVE the Jonas Brothers!!!!!! Do you have advice on how I can meet them?
go to one of there concerts and see if you can get back stage passesI LOVE the Jonas Brothers!!!!!! Do you have advice on how I can meet them?
there really nicee. ive met them alot so they like know who we are. whenever i go to one of thir shows they let us come in and talk with them for a while. there really chill. im seeing them again in a couple of weeks. well good luck. =]

Report Abuse



stow away in their bathroom on their tourbus and when they go to the bathroom, pop out and say, Oh My Jonas! I must've got on the wrong bus... Dear me! that's my plan...haha!


my friend did that to the backstreet boys! haha
keep dreamin buddy
Contact your local radio station. Get in good with one of the interns or someone in promotions. Offer your help with events. They're always looking for help. Interns work for free and get paid with concert tickets and stuff like that. Do some free work for them and they'll hook you up with a meet %26amp; greet whenever they come to your part of town. Trust me, I've been in the radio business for a long time. I would've definitely hooked you up. Email me for more info. I promise, I can help you out. Tell me where you are from and maybe I can contact someone for you. I know a lot of radio people in many parts of the country.
im not sure
There are a few things you could do...





1. Check for competitions.


Usually Radio Disney, Radio Stations etc have competitions to ';Meet the Stars';. Someone has to win, it may as well be you.





2. Visit a Concert.


They are pretty cool I have heard. They are opening act for that Hannah Montana tour. Miley Cyrus is pretty cool. Anyway, get a backstage pass and you're in to meet them! Woo!





3. Those Meet-And-Greets.


I don't know much about them, you could probably check on their website, but they do these meet-and-greets.


They turn up at a shopping centre and open the gates to the first 100 people or something. Then they hang out with those people. If you can get it, it's awesome.





Good Luck, I hope your dream comes true!
I got an idea get a life and stop worshipping homos. listen to real music NOT jonas bros crap come on.
write them a letter to p.o. box 2567 oak bridge,NJ 07438
me too....tell me how
I think they're cool guys. Not to put your hopes down, but it's kinda hard to reach celebrities these days. The best way I can think of is write a letter to a tv show/program and ask them. OR check out some contests~
Buy backstage passes and meet them.





Or, find a way to get into a Disney Channel premiere
Go to their concert. Maybe then stalk them after or before the show.
Go to your local mall area, I cant believe they show-up at Northgate mall----one of the ugly old-people not fab- mall in my seattle area.

No comments:

Post a Comment