Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Ladies i need ur advice on expressing my feelings to someone i love?

I have an ex that i dated for 3 years and i love her with all my heart. In the end of the relationship i slacked off and pretty much pushed her away we been broken up for 3 months now lately she has been calling me alot i asked her out to dinner and im sorry for the way i treated her i want to know if theres a chance that i can show her that i still care and that im sorry and if i could get another chance. Have you ever been in this situation? i miss her so much i want to treat her like shes meant to be but is it too late??Ladies i need ur advice on expressing my feelings to someone i love?
Only way to find out is to tell her and be totally honest. If you do get another chance, don't blow it this time. Good luck!!Ladies i need ur advice on expressing my feelings to someone i love?
tell her just that and take it from there

No comments:

Post a Comment