Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Any advice on how to fall out of love with someone?

It seems this question gets asked quite a few times but some people's cases are different. Well I am a loser at a lot of things, friends being one of them, I don't have any, except for a girl that I met in my last year in high school. I was really depressed at the time and she was the only person who ever treated with kindness that I didn't think people had. Anyways during college we talked a couple times and we kept in touch, this whole time I was in love with her but kept it to myself for fear of what she would say. Near the end of 06 we talked alot, everyday but hung out only once. Well 07 started and she asked to take me out for breakfast on my birthday. Anyways a week after that I had found out she had been dating someone, I decided to tell her how I felt because I had too many (what if?) events in my life, she responded with, ';You can't love me until you love yourself'; Months later I decided it would be better to stop talking to her due to the pain I felt just thinking of herAny advice on how to fall out of love with someone?
i'm sorry i dnt know i wish there was a answer to that ? that actually works because truth is, there really isnt any waty 2 get over some1 , it just happens





I just asked the same ? nd none of ther answers helped me





Good luck hope u can find a wonderful gf and some awesome friends! :) :)Any advice on how to fall out of love with someone?
The only thing that can help is time. As corny as it sounds, time really does heal all wounds. Maybe she felt that you were too needy or had too much emotional baggage. Either way it's her loss. Lick your wounds for a while, then bounce back. There's plenty of other girls out there.
so...whats ur question?





or are u just trying to get sympathy from a bunch of faceless ppl on yahoo answers?





this is the stuff shes talking about. stop trying to make urself to look so bad and start walking with ur head a little higher. then ull realize what she means
Hate to say it but she was right... when you realize it you will look her up to thank her for it.
the only way to forget someone is with time if u really want to forget her then the best thing to do would be to no longer talk to her and try to get away fromthings that remind you of her eventually u will forget it but it will take time and it will b best for u to go and meet people u know make friends because beign around other people will defenitly help get ur mind of her
Time is the only thing that will heal your pain. You can't get over someone 'like that', it takes time. You need to get out there and meet other girls, take your mind of the situation.





But it is true that it's very difficult to be in love and in a relationship with someone until you truely love yourself first.
Well she's absolutely right though, as much as it may hurt to hear. You really can't be fully in love with someone (or expect someone else to really, fully in love with you!) if you don't love yourself. It's just life. And it hurts I'm sure to feel alone like that but honestly, how is letting her go going to fix anything? She's been super kind to you, helped you feel good, so that shows that somewhere inside of you that you can be happy, overall. Just work on you before bringing someone else into your life in a romantic way. When you're in love with someone, and they're in love with you they're main concern is that you're happy and if you can't be happy, they're not going to be able to miraculously fix all your problems themselves ya know? Just stay close with her and take the time to work through your own issues. Maybe once you've made some headway there she'll reconsider.
It's quite apparent you don't like yourself very much. She was absolutely right when she said, ';You can't love me until you love yourself';. Fall out of love with her by realizing she is NOT the only girl out there for you. Jesus Christ, man, get yourself a whole bathtub of confidence; you need evey drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment