Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm depressed because of love, ( How to move on ) advice me please?

It's really hard to express my feels, but I am trying somehow, I also tell that my english is not good, and I hope that You understand my text:).





I've been depressed many many years before too, it started like when I was 12, I didn't have a girlfriend, I really wanted to have one, so I found girlfriend to myself when I was 15 ( I am 16 now ) , it's like a dream coming true to have a girlfriend, and I kept her very much.


I was so romantic everyday as possible, told her so many ';sweet'; ( talked about my feels, tried to describe) as I could, and as possible), I loved her so much...


She got raped two years before we started to date, and this boy was terrorizing her, calling to her , telling things like ';when I see you next time , i am gonna **** your brains out';.


Some of her friends lived in this town where this happened, and where that boy lived, and that's small town.


I was worrying about her, and I didn't promise her to go there, I wanted her to tell her parents or police that she got raped, she didn't do it.. so this guy terrorized her whole the time when were dating, and she went to this town still every weekends..


She promised to not smoke or drink an alcohol too, she did it a lot, by saying to me that she's going to granny's house for a weekends, so I trusted her that she doesn't lie, there started her problems with police too, she talked about this thing to me and she kinda .. ( at least seemed like she was) happy and proud of these things..


One night I tried to make a romantic night ( I am not gonna describe it:)), so and that guy called her again, so it ruined my mood, and I went really really nervous and shouted at her, and for a weekends she went again away, to her granny's and she cheated on me with one boy, and later when I found out it, and I asked her about it she told me: ';It's your fault , you were shouting at me'; , we got this thing clear somehow, and when she cheated on me second time , she told me ';Oh, I thought it wont come out';.... I still didnt leave her, I was forgiving her, one of the reasons was that ,I didn't know which my life without her is';.


One night when we meet, I had so much plans , like romantic plans:D , and I had thought so many ways how to tell her , that I love her, but she left me before that I said anything, she said everything is over , she told that too : '; You know I like more bad guys, but don't worry, You'll find a new girlfriend and quick, You have so good heart...I'm sorry';.


Today she told me on MSN that they are friends with that guy who raped her, and he's got a girlfriend now too.. and my ex-gf has a boyfriend too..


I still havent got over of that, it was hurting me a lot, my heart is like full of pain...


I wanna have girlfriend, I really do, how can I find it? And thats because I want that my heart would be full of love too, and I could tear my heart open to somebody again.. How do I get over of that I am depressed?


Thanks to those who answered .... a lot.I'm depressed because of love, ( How to move on ) advice me please?
You know what? There's alot of freaking fishes in the sea. I have so been there and I have done it, except it was a guy...He cheated on me twice and I still went out with him. Then next thing I know he dumped me...So, the best thing you can do Is try to move on fast...Just delete her completely from your life...Your MSN,your fone, everything...That's what I did and it helped me alot. I hope it will help you somehow...





I have been where you are at right now, and It hurted me a whole lot too, but it is what it is...You just have to move onand forget about it...You will find someone someday that will do anything and everything for you and she wont break your heart no matter what..I know that will happen to me someday...





So, I hope I helped you somehow...Just move one...Delete her completely from your life..I'm depressed because of love, ( How to move on ) advice me please?
ive had things like that happen in my relationships that's why i no longer believe in Love but you will be able to get over it
Stop moping around and get back into the dating fish tank!
omg..go talk to a family member or a friend.


take time away from this girl, and do the things that you love.


trust me.


ignore her block her whatever you have to do.


your heart needs to heal.
forget gfs for the moment you need to concentrate on you relationships can come later





you are putting too much pressure on yourself
Firstly- this wasn't your fault. She cheated on you, and that isn't forgivable. You shouldn't want her anymore, because she knew what she was doing. She knew it was wrong, or she would have apologised and told you rather than trying to hide it. Even if you shouted at her, it doesn't mean she can cheat on you. She was plainly using you, or trying to make you angry enough to dump her. This girl has serious issues, not telling people of her rape suggests it wasn't a rape, especially if she knows the guy well.





Secondly- sometimes, things just don't work out. Some people are suited to one another, and others aren't. If she likes ';bad guys'; then thats how it is, unfortunately. Sometimes, people can think they like someone, and then change their minds when they get to know the person more.


Sometimes, they are then too scared to dump the person. They feel inadequate, as though they lied to them, so they pretend everything is ok. But they're only really lying by pretending to still like them.





Its a nice feeling to have a partner, but if they treat you like your last girlfriend did then it isnt worth it. There's plenty of good reasons to stay single. Think of it this way: You are clearly a loving person, and you want a serious romantic relationship. Most people don't care about relationships at your age, they think of them as a joke to keep themselves occupied at the weekends. Do you want a relationship like that?


If I were you, I'd save your love for somebody who actually cares... there are loads of girls out there who are waiting for guys to sweep them off their feet... but you need to wait for them to mature a little first.


Some girls love a romantic relationship, but it sounds to me as though you are too ';serious'; about your relationships, and this could scare people off. Either act more like you don't care until the relationship has gone on longer, or wait for people to grow up.





There's no point having a relationship because you want to feel like you are in love. That isn't love. Don't tear your heart open for someone for the sake of it. Why not wait for someone who will love you back?





All the best





xxx
You are holding on to something that never existed. She is a bad girl and took advantage of you because you were an easy target. She never cared for you and once you realize that it will make it easier to move on. You are so needy right now that you will not attract anyone. You've got to learn to like yourself without thinking about wanting a girlfriend. Once you're comfortable in your own skin you'll begin attracting women. But in the state you're in now, you will only repel them, or attract the ones who know that they can use you for what ever it is they want.
Believe it or not I'm kind of going through the same thing as you did. When I was a younger girl I was molested and I never wanted to tell anyone and I stayed friends with that person only because I didn't want anyone to know anything was up. I told my boyfriend, now of 3 years, about what happened and that has held me back to do many things with him. She may of felt that way also but, you got to remember that your ex did horrible things to you and to the relationship and that you deserve better. But you shouldn't move on too fast because then you think that since you have an empty hole in your heart, you'll get it filled in by someone else but, in reality they could hurt you even worse and then you're left with nothing, just more of a broken heart. Give it some time and wait it out, get over it first to know what you really want. Girlfriend's aren't everything that world has to give, it's nice to have someone but it hurts even more when they end it up hurting you.





Just give it some time and let your heart heal and go out with your friends and don't worry about the future, live as if tomorrow never came.





Good Luck
No, no, no.... you are supposed to add 1 tsp of cheese not 5 tsp. Also remember the milk! That adds all of the flavor! I love this recipe but you need some corrections!!
  • zits
  • oil companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment