Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Advice on how to win back the love of my life?

Well we have been talking for 8 months and during our first month of talking in January he kept asking me did I love him and I had feelings for him, but not a real love, but I told him yes that I loved him. Maybe a week later I actually really started to love him and by now i am head over heels madly in love with him which is a real love, I really cant live without him. But during an argument last night I had admitted what happened when I had lied in the beginning. Now he doesnt believe that I actually ever loved him after that and doesnt believe anything that I say. But I can't live without him and I need him to know that although I told him a huge lie our first month of talking that I really do love him. How can I get him to believe me and win his trust back again? FYI he told me he wants to move on with his life and completely forget about me.Advice on how to win back the love of my life?
Seems his love for you is not as true, have you thought about it? You are focusing just on yourself, what you feel, how can you get him back, etc....this is a two way street and you are driving on one lane.





Why does he need the security of your words when actions is what counts. If he cannot accept your honesty, which is a proof of love, then I do not believe this guy should be given the trophy of ';love of your life';.





Do a bit of soul searching, could be life is trying to warn you. Love is a decision, try to make the wise choice with someone worth your loving.
  • zits
  • makeup video
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment