Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I want to end things with someone i think i might be in love with...I need some advice on how to?

For 2 yrs i have been sleeping w/some1 who is 34 and i'm just 22. I ended things with him but we still have that sexual attraction so everytime we see each other things happen. It's usually me who tells him that it's over what we have but we usually end up having sex. He recently told me that we should end it too because he wants to be serious with someone and have kids and get married but he says i'm too young but then again why is he still sleeping with me? Why does he still want me? I'm also jealous because he went out on a date with someone and he kissed her. I started crying when he told me, i'm so jealous and mad and sad. Is that normal or am i just psycho? And i also feel that it's going to be hard to get him out of my life because he is my sister's fiance's best friend and will always be there. I'm so confused and i'm so sad. These feelings are new to me...how do i really end things and really forget about him? please any advice because my heart hurts so badI want to end things with someone i think i might be in love with...I need some advice on how to?
Seems like you can`t let go of this guy, because most women would end it, it`s not his fault that you are still engaging in a sexual relationship. You must make the decision on cutting the relationship. As long as you (may I say put out), he`s going to be there. You want to end it, he know this and still you have feelings for this guy. You must end it. He must have been your first love. It`s going to hurt for a while, be strong have a friend around for support, if you like. I`m sorry, I sound a little harsh, but you must do the right thing, or he will still be around.


Best of luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment