Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Me and my girlfriend just broke up, and I truly love her, I want some advice on what to do?

We just broke up and we still love each other it was just the last two months that our communication level decreased and she thought that I did a lot of things just because she wanted me to. I have been improving myself and she has been helping me to see what I need to do, but she wasn't the reason. It just was unfortunate that the timing of me finding out she was thinking of breaking up with me happened along with my steps to improve myself. I know that our relationship started becoming a stress because we communicated not as affectively was we once had. I had stopped telling her about some of my problems because she was dealing with so much stress that I didn't want to add more stress onto her. But in effect I added more stress to her and our relationship, but it find all this out I really had to pry it all out of her. I think it wasn't fair that we never really had a chance to fix the amazing relationship we had, we said we would talk to each other more and no chance was givenMe and my girlfriend just broke up, and I truly love her, I want some advice on what to do?
Mate it sounds not to great. In my opinion you have gone to the opposite extreme from guys not sharing to sharing to much. It's not you two against the world, you both need to find alternative people to share your problems with, discuss the stuff thats important to maintaining your relationship with your girlfriend, but don't try to fix all her problems and vise versa. All of us have baggage, support her through this current problem [if she will let you], but also tell her the rules have changed [each need others to confide in].





Also tell her you haven't shared because of your concern for her; a small gift [peace offering] will generally open her to positive communication.





My number one piece of advice for couples [old %26amp; young] is when your back together, set a time to have “just you two time”, no friends and no distraction, once a week [for an hour or two], laugh and have fun. Try to do something different every now and then [it doesn't have to be expensive, just fun].Me and my girlfriend just broke up, and I truly love her, I want some advice on what to do?
Alright, you're screwed. Unless...


Tell HER how you feel, NOT ';Yahoo Answers';


You love her fool, don't slip up again.


Get out there, and show her what's up.

No comments:

Post a Comment